Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Set of Bilsteins - M1 dampers with springs 225lb fronts and 130lbs rears

Grubbster

I have a set of used billies for sale, they are M1s with 225 lbs on the fronts and 130 lbs on the rears – both are the wider diameter springs (not 1.9” fronts like the standard shocks). They have adjustable platforms.

I bought them second hand, they came from a widetrack car and they've been on my 2003 dedion, widetrack car for 2 years but to be honest I don’t think the fronts are any longer than the standard narrow track ones. They have conical tops on all four so I don't think you could easily fit the extension pieces.

Between fixing centres on the rears are about 47.5 cm and the fronts 36 cm. Condition is ‘OK’ and they appear to be serviceable, bodies not rusty - they look pretty good but certainly not as new.

Fronts have 0904B36 2169M1 stamped on and the rears 4203B36 2170M1 if this means anything.

Photo here

Bargain at £175 plus postage (or gonads)?

• Area Representative

Hi Steve,

I'll register my interest for these, I just need to check that they will fit a 2005 chassis...

Worst case is I'll just disassemble and use the adjustable platforms as that's what I'm after really 😬

I'll send you a Blatmail shortly.

All the best

Richard