Click here if you are having website access problems ×

test

Fred

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul Davies, can you please explain what your problem is. I have asked a simple enough question namely, "Why is there 113 pages on my test"? I do not see what gives you the right to refer to me as a "TOSSER" - Please explain yourself !

fred *eek*

I should ignore Paul Davis if I were you Fred, most of the bike shed gang have to go home for their supper in the evening, but Mrs Predergasts School for the Difficult Child doesn't require it's inmates back until later....so he gets a bit funny playing with his conkers on his own...

If you look at the "Dusk of Blatchat" thread the Uber-grumpmeister Jules refers to "unfunny tossers" on Chitchat....so we have moved to the Test area...hence if you are down here you are either testing something *confused* ... or you are an UT *tongue* ...

The bike shed charter requires us to find out first, as people doing testing tend to get upset of we throw water bombs at them *smile*

Goodness know what Fat A was doing through ! Or the other two....

Hmmmm. Needs some secret agent activity me-thinks.

Fred

Sorry, As Noger pointed I was not calling you a UT, I was warning that one of the Grumpfiends may accuse you of re-hijacking your own thread and label you a UT.

Sorry for any offence as none was intended.

I think Arnie is developing some sort of automatic posting system that went a bit haywire.

Paul

If there's beer, we'll drink it. If not, we'll wait. 😬