Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Paleoblatchatology

Violet Elizabeth

After alex's comments about paleontology, have been doing some fossil hunting myself.

I have unearthed rather a nice one from way back in 2000, or what we Paleoblatchatologiests call the Preunfunnytosserian period.

See what you think here

Interesting that it contains an early hijacking by none other than the king of grumpydom himself !

The truth is out there !

Mr Noger, how did you manage to get into the archive? When I finally plucked up the courage to post a reply to the dusk thread, I tried to illustrate my point about 'cliques' with a few tasty morsels from the good old days but every time I put in a 'search all topics', it shrivelled up and died. Maybe the GG's should be renamed Desiccants *wink*

Paleoblatchatology is something I have been meaning to look into Noger. Can I borrow your text books?

From my understanding, the Preunfunnytosserian period was cold and barron environment. The protoatmosphere was acid and smelt of pooh. From what I have been told there was a gradual transgression into the Cucumbrian period followed by a mass extinction that marks the beginning of the unfunnytosserian. It is now evident that due to a small and insignificant event we have left the unfunnytosserian and entered the grumpygitazoic which appears to be a period of stagnation.

S713UMY

1.8k Viper Blue with Crutch Straps

Noger

Just done a search on Dom Perignon (which I'm sure you've done too).

3 mentions this year, 2 last year and 10 in 2000 including the great one that you pointed out.

I feel revenge coming on (is that a deadly sin or just good fun 😬 😬 😬)

Manic laughter then fades to black

I have found my compass clinometer, my hand lense and my rock hammer. I have a flask of hot tea and my pack-a-mac is stowed in my napsack.

I think a little Palaeoblatchat fieldwork is required. I think I will start with the precucumbrian strata and work back. I will post my results soon but I am sure unfunnytosserisaurus has existed for a lot longer than people would think....

S713UMY

1.8K Viper Blue with Black Bits

• 4 years later...