Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Blue silicone hoses

TobyCoulson

Quoting NoLimits: 
I'm working on a set up for the Sigma.

It would progress things significantly if I could borrow a set of original hoses for a short time in order to create the patterns.

Whoever does this will get a very very good deal on a New Silicone Set.

Can't oblige there I'm afraid although definitely interested in a set when available.

I thought that SFS Performance did when I was looking a few months ago (though I was not looking specifically for a Sigma engined car so may be mistaken).

I can't check at present as their site seems to be down.

HOWEVER ring them up - their front man is VERY helpful.

BUT .. .. don't forget to mention that you're a member and claim your discount, which I unfortunately did *cry*

Quoting DaveMorris: 
I thought that SFS Performance did when I was looking a few months ago (though I was not looking specifically for a Sigma engined car so may be mistaken).

I can't check at present as their site seems to be down.

HOWEVER ring them up - their front man is VERY helpful.

BUT .. .. don't forget to mention that you're a member and claim your discount, which I unfortunately did *cry*

Thanks. Just checked and they only do one for the K series.

From the Classic Silicone Hoses website

Make sure you use a standard antifreeze: those with organic acid anticorrosives can damage any silicone in your engine, including your hoses. See www.fbhvc.co.uk for further information.

Doesn't the Sigma engine use organic acid antifreeze?

What Toby's trying to say is that the expense and hassle of taking the 7 to a garage, having the hoses taken off for him and sent to NoLimits, the car stored whilst waiting for them to come back, and then having his man fit them back on again, is not worth it when he could wait for someone else to be a guinea pig *tongue*