Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Rookie question - entering....

philmorton

Welcome! *smile*

You will need enter each of the events you want to take part in individually (ie. you'll need to complete and send a entry form and entry fee to each of the event organisers).

Normally the entry details of every championship event are emailed to all L7C championship competitors a few months before the respective event.

It's also worth keeping an eye on this section of the website for additional info and to ask any questions you have.

I'm sure you have already, but don't forget to apply for your MSA non-race national B licence and as well as a timing strut for the car, ensure you have the right grade of race helmet, overalls, gloves and boots.

Hope this helps.

Have fun!!

• Area Representative

Quoting philmorton: 
Thanks. Ah timing strut! That's something I've not got or thought about. Is this the thing here

And does anyone know if that will fit a CSR nosecone?

Phil,

Yes, that's the thing, and yes it will fit and SV/CSR nose cone. It's fitted through the grill, often fixed in place with cable ties.

If you're handy enough, then its not too much bother to make one out of a bit of aluminium.

Also available made from carbon fibre, or even cardboard.

Template here and here.

The blue book is pretty specific about the height that the strut is mounted, but I've seen all sorts, and never heard a scrut. ot time keeper complain.

Edited by - Richard Price on 15 Feb 2012 10:53:03