Click here if you are having website access problems ×

218bhp Vauxhall for Sale

New Boy

1992 De Dion 218bhp Swindon Cams, Swindon light flywheel with AP 7.5" Clutch and cover. Quaife c/r, s/cut, 5 speed box. Road and Race Transmissions 4.1 L.S.D. All of the usual other bits and pieces.

3 sets of wheels 8 are Caterham 3 piece 4 - 7"x 13" and 4 x 8.5" x 13"

Also available Brian James 2 wheel trailer.

For full spec please phone 01475-522700

or e-mail mastandrigging@kipmarina.fsnet.co.uk

Iain, thanks for your message left on the answerphone. I am sorry I can't make out your phone number.

I am looking for £13k for the car complete with all of the bits including the trailer. Please give me a call back.

My home number is 0141-942-2515.

Very sorry to learn these facts but am pleased to note that you have not lost your touch for causing some controversy!

The market is certainly very quiet as I am experiencing difficulty in selling one of my road cars, despite asking a ridiculously low price. Good luck.

I'm sure there must be some sensible seveners out there who realise the true worth of your car!

Are you intending to stay with motorsport, or am I being too inquisitive?

Andrew

Thanks for the enquiry Dave, however at the moment I would like to keep the car and bits as a complete package as it would suit an owner who wanted a road / sprint / hillclimb / trackday car which is basically as I used it. I will keep a note of your enquiry however in the event of me selling the car for only road use......it would be a shame however!

Ken.

• 2 weeks later...

The first day of the rest of my life without the car. The garage looks strangely empty. The neighbours, all greenies, worried about ozone, speed of the local traffic and noise, however are all very pleased to see it go. I think tonight I will try and sleep in the house not in the garage.

Oh well, back to the photograph the trophies and the video's. sad.gif

Good luck with the car David and take it easy...... to start with anyway.

Ken,

Dave's driven the car home now. A bit of fun was had with that AP clutch when he first drove it but I think he's very very very happy with it! Suffice to say that he had a huge grin and a slight look of fear. I have no doubt your car has gone to a good home and will soon be troubling me at Curborough..... Why did you have to give him that 235 chip?

Regards,

Alex

Alex Wong

www.alexwong.net

_________

/ /

___ _/______ /_ ___

/ (_) (_)/

/`-'/o/ _______ o/`-'/

/ /// ( VDU7X ) \/ /

/___/--_________/--/___/

Edited by - Alex Wong on 13 Nov 2000 23:45:38

Congratulations Ken at selling the car.......

Congratulations Dave at buying it............

Ken, what is it like to be Sevenless? Please do tell, so that we can all prepare ourselves for the day when Tony,Gordon and John declare that we can't do it any more....

If the withdrawl symptoms get too much, pop down the A1 to Yorkshire....my keys are in the cupboard.

Andrew.

Andrew......put it off as long as possible. I went for a walk with the dog last night and looked into the garage when I came home on the off chance that it had returned sad.gif alas no such luck. With the current trend in times of disaster, I think that the club should provide a councilling service for past owners.

Thanks for the offer of the keys, if things become really desperate I will give you a call.