Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Gurston Entry Forms

cskip

So what's the deal here?

Are we doing the usual, and the comp' sec will post up / send out the entries with all the correct info', or are we all doing our own thing so each venue gets 20 calls or e-mails asking questions?

Not having a go, just I think it's better if we look like a well organised and cohesive organisation.

Oi Miller *smile*

Comp sec...is this something you could look into please? Agree with Stu that it's probably best if the venue doesn't get the same question x 23 times.

On a related note, thanks for all the hard work the L7C championship organisers have done this year. The new info/entry section on the website looks brill. *thumbup*

We could have quite a lot of fun on the entry lists with "given names"

We could start off with "Lord Nelson", go through all the "muskateers'", followed by the 12 "knights" (Mr skydragon).............etc..........

Maybe it's late, or just my strange sense of humour? *smile*

On a (slightly more) serious note, are we getting the entries from Simon for each event with class / entry details?

Stu

The Gurston Entry Form has now been amended online so that there is a drop down choice for us.

I only received official notice of the Entry form last night.

It is the only one I have received official entry form notice of to date.

I know that there are others out there as many clubs are now listing their events online for the entire year.

I would hope to get the full list of information out to registered competitors by the end of next week. You will then get an automated email to prompt each event.

So far we only have half the number of entrants compared to previous years. Just over 40 ☹️ I will be sending out a further reminder to everyone next week.

If you have entered and you do get the reminder my apologies. We are not that automated yet *wink*

Actually it won't be next week I'll be at Race Retro. So it will be by the end of the month. *wavey*

As far as i'm aware the is no problem with you competing in a different class and having your times count in our championship providing you comply with the regulations for the l7c class you would have run in.

from a practical point of view, could anyone who does compete in a different championship class email me to let me know otherwise you may get missed when i calculate the scoring. sending me your name, car number and what l7c class you would have been in will help avoid errors

• Area Representative

Darren,

I think the precedent has already been set on that one. We've had a number of folks running in the standard event classes rather that a specific L7club class, and claiming L7club points on a number of occations already.