Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Llandow - Phew!!

paul.davis

Well done - persistence and hardiness - to all who struggled with the weather at Llandow yesterday - and not a scratch on the worst weather trackday I have ever been to 😳!

That makes eight Club trackdays this year with an excellent safety record and only a few bumps and scrapes at on a wet day at La Chatre (including me - we wont go there again!)

Lets hope for better weather at Llandow next year *cool*

Paul

Zeeeeeeetec . . . . . .

Paul,

Thanks for organising things. First lotus7Club trackday I've done and I think even for first timers and with open pit lane ( after 11) everyone was remarkable courteous on the track making it a fun rather than intimidating experience(which is the way it should be). Didn't mind the rain but it was COLD

MikeW

W89 TVV Car no 79

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you all who organised it. A super day, despite the wet and very very cold. It was a first for us in that it was the first time we ( all 3 of us Liz, David and Kaspar) have dome

(1)two track days in one week end (did Cadwell Park on the Friday before)

(2)Had to come in due to frost bite (well almost)

(3) Liz never went on the track (in the summer we can't get her out of of the car)

(4) Helmet misting up (what an excuse for a new one )

(5)Aquaplaning through Nook Bend and down hanger straight

(6) the immobeliser 'immobelised due to the warter running into the key slot on the dash.

(7) Drivind in the wet without a windscreen

The nice club house and the super company made up for it all. As they say in Yorkshire " by gum it was nice to see you all again, it was like a Le Sept reunion."

Look forward to the next Llandow track day, and let's hope we have a sprint there again in 2003

Kaspar

The old Viking