Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Rebuild - many items wanted!

Michael Jackman

Hi all,

I need several parts for my Imperial S3 rebuild. Looking for good quality as close to 'new' as possible!

The items I need are:

1) Front uprights complete with steering arm, uprated stub axle, bearings and hubs (Ford PCD)

2) All fibre glass - Nose Cone, Rear Wings and Front Cycle wings. All to suit 205 /45 R16 wheels and tyres. I would love all this in CARBON if it comes at the right price!

3) A pair of steering rack brackets, lower steering column and universal joint.

There are a few other bits I need so if you have any parts please feel free to message me here. I also have a few items I have doubled up on including unused Carbon Dash. Happy to deal and haggle!

Thanks,

Michael

Hi Shad,

I would welcome first offer on the rear wings. I can paint them and happy to do so if they are sound. Please mail me,

Michael

Regarding Carbon and just for the record, it's not always about weight saving! I happen to like the look of carbon but respect the fact that it may not be to everyone's liking. Additionally. My intention is to fit Caterham 8 spoke wheels but I need to source them. And yes..... I know they may not look good under big carbon wings. I can always buy smaller ones to suit.

Thank you all for your input.

Michael

Michael I tried to reply to your email but it bounced back, unknown user. Just to say that I'm going to be removing the stone guards from the wings today and taking some pictures so if you let me know your email address I'll send the details over.

Cheers

• Area Representative

A chum of mine has some 16" front wings, complete with stays, in "Kingfisher Blue", and maybe some other parts not on your list, that might be of interest? Could you mail me?

Regards Paul.

• 2 weeks later...