Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Marin Mount Vision Mountain bike

Chris Wells

Marin Mount Vision full suspension mountain bike 17'5". SOLD

Ovation double butted aluminum frame. full shimano XT groupset, Adjustable Fox float R Air rear shock abd Manitou Mars c forks, Avid V brakes, but frame and forks disc ready.

Race face riser bars, Mavic Black 225 rims. Stored for last 6 years and in very good condition. *smile*

A full-on proper full sus mountain bike for a bargain price! £325 plus p&p *wavey*

Happy to send photos!

Edited by - chris wells on 5 Feb 2012 16:32:50

Hi Ade

Thanks for your email and interest in the Marin, hopefully the photos will give you a good idea just how good the bike is. *smile*

As I say you cant get much from Half**ds for £325 let alone a quality full suspension mountain bike which was nearly £1300 new. *cool*

Regards

Chris *wavey*

Thanks Pat, you are right - I have dramatically underplayd this, ☹️ but now have three people interested! Two are via direct emails to me and one via blatchat.

Its difficult with direct emails but Im taking them as they emailed me. Jon that makes you second shout at 16:49, Rod Arnold just pipped you at 16:42 and James is third shout at 20:10.

Hopefully you all have photos and my home and mobile number.

Its down to you Rod. Just for info Im on the Isle of Wight, but would be happy to box it and post it for cost of box and postage. *smile*

Regards

Chris *wavey*

The Marin is still for sale.

In really good condition and at £325 this bike designed by Jon Whyte (Benetton formula 1 suspension designer) offers a fantastic step into the world of full suspension mountain bikes.

£1800 when new and with little use this is a real bargain! Medium 17.5 inch frame will fit upto 6ft.

Im very happy to send photos and can box to send *wavey*

Hi

Sorry Krismuss, I responded with the photos yeaterday. That's no good, ☹️ i will send them again now to this email address. Please let me know if there are any problems. *smile*

David, I have aslo emailed you with photos this morning, please let me know if yours dont arrive!

Regards

Chris *wavey*

Hi Pat, you've not offended me in the slightest. *smile* Indeed many thanks for reminding me of its original value *smile*I certainly wouldnt have spotted your helpfull reply on chit chat.

Hang on - I've just looked at Chit Chat - where the topic seems to be regarding the sale of a well known VX powered seven. I think your kind help to correctly describe my Marin has slipped under the radar! Anyway apologies from me as well *wavey*

Edited by - Chris Wells on 5 Feb 2012 15:03:31