Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Scalextric: Caterham Cup set and loads of track.....

Drumster

Set

Caterham Cup set (minus the 2 Caterhams)

Plus the following:

Track:

C8045 Electronic Lap Counter and Timer x 1 (requires 2 x AA batteries)

PT56 Inner curve x 6

PT52 Half inner curve x 3

C151 Standard curve x 20

C154 Standard half curve x 6

C153 Outer curve x 7

C152 Inner curve x 6

C159 Half straight x 14

PT57 Short straight x 4

PT58 Quarter straight x 1

C182 Changeover straight x 4

L6615 Straight (inc start/finish) x 14

L6656 Chicane x 1

Powerbase straights x 2

Power transformers x 2

Handsets x 4

Cars:

Porsche 911 GT1 x 2

Accessories:

L7989 Borders & armco for standard curves x 7

L7991 Lead-in borders & armco x 4

Armco crash barriers (yellow) x 15

Armco crash barriers (white) x 15

Armco crash barriers (red) x 12

Flags for Armco x 13

Bag of supports

All of the above is the classic track (NOT DIGITAL) and is in good condition although to be fair it will need a little cleaning up/polishing. This has all been stored in a dry loft and was in good workibng order the last time it was used (couldn't begin to tell you when though)

£50, but will need to be collected or GONADS or I'll be at Emerald on Wednesday 25th Jan

Steve, not so hasty 😬 I'm now not able to get it to Ian tonight (just got in and need some sustenance), but Ian has said that he can do another time as he regularly uses the A1. If you want the stuff and can wait I'm not in a desperate hurry to get shot of it.

Over to you.....

Chris

In that case, and if you are happy to hold on to it until Ian can drop it off, then I will take it. I'll BM you to arrange payment.

Ian - I may meet you sooner than I thought!

Irrotational - sorry...

Steve

Edited by - sjmmarsh on 23 Jan 2012 21:36:03

Thanks - indeed - let me know if the bare box is surplus to requirements as I'd pay £20 for a mint one delivered £15 for a reasonable box, or £10 for a tatty one, or a £5er for a one with all the sides dog-ear'ed like the one I've got - that is only any good to turn into a poster for the play-room. regards Matthew

Its would have to be mint for £25 - and you are speaking to a Tamiya R/C car collector that has paid more than that for an empty kit box. I do like to have all the original packing materials in good condition on the shelf on the toy store attic shelving :) Its a nostalgia thing, and as I bought my Caterham Scalextrix set 2nd hand a couple of years ago, it was a bit worse for wear and another box will do the trick nicely to put it away for posterity :)

*wavey*Thanks very much for the box Steve - received today due to the generousity of Ian for transporting on a blat to me today. I'd say that as its in much better condition thank my old box, everyone was very helpful meeting up to hand it over today, and its in a good cause - I will sort out a £20 donation to NTL on Monday. I'll drop you a line to confirm when this is done, thanks again and happy 7ing and Scalextrixing to everyone in this post in future. kind regards Matthew *wavey*