Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Xflow parts

Griff

I have a selection of xflow parts and books for sale - not sure of the worth of them all but I've posted some pictures here.

Books:

- Ford's Kent Crossflow Engine - these cost £70 on Amazon so Blatmail me an offer before it goes on eBay - excellent condition

- Haynes Weber Carburettors Workshop Manual in good condition but not pristine (going rate is £25 on eBay) - £15

- Haynes Morris Ital Manual (handy for rear live axle rebuilds) - £5

Having sold my X-flow car a year or so back, I have various engine bits cluttering up the cellar which include:

- Standard crank, newly reground (-20 mains, -30 big end) complete with all new bearings and thrusts. I've no idea what this little lot cost me but will take £100 to see it goes to a home that can use it.

- Piper BP300 cam (had about 3,000 miles on it) plus matched follwers - see the Piper website for more details. Similar to a Kent 234cam . Priced at £50.

- Accralite 85mm forged pistons (about 3,000 miles) - would cost you a mere £600 from Burton so grab a bargain. Note that 85mm pistons best suit AX blocks, they were fitted to my 711M block but that developed porosity in one bore so I went back to the usual 83.5mm pistons as I couldn't find an AX block at the time. Offered at £200 for the set (4) before they go onto eBay.

All prices plus P&P but I'll keep that as low as I can.

Blatmail me with any questions.

Cheers,

Mike

Edited by - Griff on 14 Jan 2012 16:01:53