Click here if you are having website access problems ×

OT: Wanted - Serious Audiophile

Gridgway

For Sale: Naim NAC 552 Pre-Amp and Power Supply

I am selling this truly awesome pre-amp. It is a few months old and was used in the demo room in the hifi shop I am associated with. It is a pre-amp and power supply in two boxes as seen here

It is as new. Retail new they are £15,400. So just on the offchance there are any audiophiles here, I thought I'd offer it here before going out to ebay. I'll be advertising it for £10.5k for it, but happy to accept £9,500 here for a simple sale!

Cheers

Graham

PS I have chosen not to upgrade my own system with the 552 as I need my racing budget for 2012.

PPS it's a private sale as I own it personally, not a trade sale. It'd be offered for £14k otherwise!!

PPPS The price I have said is currently my bottom price, so I'm not really looking for offers below that at the moment!

Begone, foul temptor! May well get one of these at some point, but no money at present ☹️ (planning to be sensible and get 252 for medium term fix - have had my 102-180 since new in 1999...)

If I had the cash I would probably buy your 552 - a wonderful, wonderful item

Er, well, you are talking over £10k. Sure it's a nice thing, flagship model, but you have to be deep of interest and pocket to want to justify buying this.

I post on pinkfishmedia, you should get some interest in there. It's a hifi forum and Naim gear is very highly regarded by many who post there. You can advertise private sale goods for free.