Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Coolant hoses

biggles001

Having trouble to find coolant hoses for a Duratec to Radtec install.

Using a standard installation with the short water outlet that requires an elbow to take the water to the water rail then forward to th top right hand side of the radiator. On the thermostat side i need the hoses that take the water from the lh side lower radiator outlet.

Looking for ALL hoses and water rail (not race line or retro ford).

Any references and guidelines would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

Steve

Using the OE water outlet that the coil pack sits on I used the following:

All hoses 32mm from SFS we get a club discount from them too 😬

Water outlet - 45 degree - hose joiner - 45 degree - length of 32mm ally tube (running under throttle bodies)- 45 degree - hose joiner (going up and over upper cruciform) - 45 degree - to OE radiator inlet top left from drivers seat.

From rad bottom right from drivers seat 45 degree - length of 32mm ally tube - 45 degree - to thermostat NB there are at least 3 different thermostat housing with varying angles and legths mine was based on the short 82 degree version from Burtons

blatmail me and I will see if I can find some piccys

I got Radtec to make me a radiator with the top hose on the passenger side and bottom hose on the driver side. This allowed me to use the Sigma bottom hose. I also used the long outlet and water rail that CC use on the CSR which comes out over the exhaust then all it needs is a couple of silicone 90's and a straight. If your rad is new maybe they would take it back for one with the fitting on the other sides? I makes for a install thats neater and more accessible.

Heres my build thread here with some pics.

Jason