Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Suspension parts after widetracking: wishbones, dampers, springs...

Mankee

I'm pretty much done with my widetrack conversion at long last, so have quite a few parts that are surplus to my needs. Don't have pictures of everything just yet, but will hopefully finish off the conversion at the weekend and take any relevant snaps. Here goes...

Full set of 2009 Roadsport dampers, adjustable platforms and standard springs, covering about 10K miles. I bought these off another member (thread here) but have decided to stick with what I currently have. They were in great condition when I got them, but I took the springs off, replaced a split bump stop and cleaned up the threaded sleeves and platforms to make sure they didn't seize up. Looking to get back what I paid for them.

Pair of widetrack damper extensions. Again, bought from another member. Were fitted to a car but never driven on, so as good as new.

Pair of new track rod ends.

Narrow-track 18mm green front ARB, cotton reel rubbers, balls and dust boots. The dust boots are a bit split and knackered but I'll include them anyway. Bar works fine but could do with painting or powder coating as it looks a bit tatty.

Full set of 4 narrow-track wishbones. Same as the ARB, tatty but work absolutely fine. Spherical joints (under the uprights) are fine. One of the wishbones has a mark from the use of air tools to release the upright. Top wishbone ball joints are included for completeness but I'd be replacing them as a matter of course.

Brand new Powerflex 19mm ARB bushes, part number PF8-905-19 . I need a couple of pairs of 14.5mm bushes (part number PF8-905-14.5) if anyone wants to swap. £15

http://images54.fotki.com/v104/photos/4/42688/906396/DSCF1647-vi.jpg

Pair of used 250lb Caterham front race springs, part number 77843, in very good condition. According to measurements/calculations, I've got 350lb front springs already. Eek. *eek* £30

http://images57.fotki.com/v1354/photos/4/42688/906396/DSCF1649-vi.jpg

Narrow-track brake lines for standard calipers. Thanks to John aka myothercarsa2cv for the widetrack brake lines.

1x ARB ball and 1x bracket

Parts from a pair of front dampers donated by Colin aka Dignity. Top spring cups, upper eyelets, washers, nuts.

K-series EU2 distributor drive bush that fits into the end of the inlet camshaft, rotor and bolt. Used parts robbed from old engines and I have kept in case of a camshaft upgrade but plans have changed (again). Have a couple of sets of these, but I want to keep one set as a just in case. £20

http://images34.fotki.com/v1192/photos/4/42688/906396/DSCF1291-vi.jpg

Edited by - Mankee on 3 Feb 2012 11:41:45

• 3 weeks later...
Still got all these bits going up for grabs. Treat yourself to some late Xmas presents, as I need some £££ for Mr. Taxman and to buy some new toys for myself. If not, they'll be going on 'bay when a free listing weekend comes up again. *smile*