Click here if you are having website access problems ×

weekend return train tickets

LazerBrain

I tried selling some of these a couple of years ago, no-one was interested, ebay banned the sale of them and when I stood in a big station and offered them free to people I found that was impossible too! *rolleyes*

Anyway, these tickets are valid for Saturday/Sunday travel on any First Great Western train (though I think there's a supplement for the special Paddington to Cornwall sleeper) until the end of this year. FGW run from London to Cornwall/Wales/Southampton/Brighton/Gatwick/Reading/Swindon/Oxford/Gloucester/Hereford.

Why have I got them? FGW sent them to me when I gave them several thousand pounds a year for a season ticket. You don't need a season ticket to use them. There are 6.

I'd rather somebody use them, as they'll be going in the bin otherwise. You can either collect them from me (near M4 J10 or office a couple of times a week near M4 J2) or I can post them if you pay the postal cost. If you want to buy me a cider or put something into NtL that would be great, but not essential. *thumbup*