Click here if you are having website access problems ×

7inch black headlights

Stef

7 inch black headlights from a 2007 car

good condition except that one has a slight ding on the right hand side, lower part. Hard to spot when on the car.

£50 + postage, although depending on where you are I might be able to drop them off.

Not quite but I could get them pretty close if you can hang on a couple of weeks.

I'm at my mums in Oxford all weekend the weekend of the 17th/18th and will be heading to a mates near high wycombe at some point, probably on the saturday afternoon. I would be happy to meet you somehwere half way between there and Twickenham if that suits you?

Steff

That's right. no indicators or brackets but the headlights are complete and pretty much ready to go. They were on my car and working until I swapped them for smaller ones this morning.

the only thing missing are the tiny screws that secure the earth wire to the bowls. Also I had to cut the plastic sleeve around the wires to get the indicator wires out.

If you're interested prob best to email me your number and I could call you when I'm down south go a couple of weeks.

Steff