Click here if you are having website access problems ×

FINAL CHANCE: UPDATED!Steering and Top Wishbone Rosejoint Conversion Bulk Buys

EFA

UPDATE:

Remaining available as of 15th January 2012:

Top Wishbone Kits - Sold Out - There are a few sets* which will be available end of January latest - No more when these run out!

Track Rod Ends - Type A - ALL GONE

Track Rod Ends - Type B - ALL GONE

THERE ARE NO MORE, ZERO, ZILCH AVAILABLE AFTER THIS. (Except a couple of sets I have held back as spares. These will only be provided as replacements.

Order now, these items are in stock now. THE BULK BUY HAS ENDED, I will not be ordering any more from the rosejoint supplier, as they have increased minimum quantities to an unworkable level and the tooling needs replacing soon as it was only designed to last the 200 components I have had made.

The Benefits:

*These look much nicer and more purposeful than the standard factory items. If you didn’t see the top wishbone balljoints which have recently been delivered, this is the kind of quality here and here.

The Top Wishbone Joint: here

* Allows rapid camber(top Wishbone) or tracking (track rod end) adjustment in a couple of minutes (no need to split joint) instead of a very awkward process using the standard factory parts Note: The pin for this joint has been resdesigned after reports of minor clearance issues on a small number of cars.

*The top wishbone kit provides finer camber adjustment in approx 1mm increments (at the wheel rim on 13” wheels) instead of the 2mm smallest increment of the standard factory part. In reality this means you can adjust your camber in 0.35 degree increments instead of 0.70 degree, providing finer much faster adjustments to your setup.

The Track Rod End Joint:here

Standard or extra long joint to eliminate the nasty hex spacer Caterham use for cars which have been upgraded to wide track.

A very clever design allows adjustment of the joint height (for bump steer elimination) without having to modify chassis or cut side panels in chassis. Pin height adjustable in 2mm increments up to +6mm over standard. There have been very positive reports of bumpsteer elimination on some cars.

Specifciations:

The Pin:

For each product the EN8 steel pin and retainer assy are zinc pasivated and de-embrittled.

An HT securing bolt and washer are supplied also zinc pasivated and de-embrittled.

The plating on the pins is so nice, you'll almosty think they are silver anodised alloy!

The rose joints:

Custom made Ultra High Strength rose joint as follows:

Precision ground ball, heat treated 52100 Bearing Steel hard chrome plated.

Kevlar/PTFE composite -self lubricating liner.

Body in High Strength Heat Treated Alloy Steel, Protective Coated for Corrosion Resistance

Joint is Maintenance Free, with self lubricating liner.

For Top Wishbone:

Radial Static Load Specification over 8000kg

Misalignment Angle +/- 16 deg.

For Track Rod:

Radial Static Load Specification over 7300kg

Misalignment Angle +/- 12 deg.

Recommendations from purchasers:

“They look fantastic.” Howard Dawson

“Wow, they're beautifully made!” Mark Lane

“Looks nice (with the English sense of understating).” Regin

“I've just taken delivery of my rose joints and I can report that they're beautifully made.” Spiderlane

So the options for track rod ends are:

Track Rod End Type A - a standard version which replaces the standard track rod end @ £140/pair including shipping.

Track Rod End Type B - depending upon demand, possibly an extra long version to eliminate the need for the nasty hex rack extensions on some wide track cars @ £150/pair including shipping.

Both steering joints require drilling out of the taper in the steering arm to 13mm (the dia of the largest end) New steering arms are available from Canley Classics for £12.75ea inc VAT. Drilling is easy if you have a sharp 13mm drill and some WD40!

The Top Wishbone jointsare also available @ £145/pair including shipping.

So how do I order??

You need to complete this order form here AND sign the appropriate disclaimer for track rod ends or for top wishbone rosejoint conversion.

Why do I need to sign this disclaimer?

The product is designed by me, and if suitability is defined as anything other than as described in the disclaimer, any failure (very unlikely) might see me liable. Product liability and professional negligence insurance are too expensive to make this bulk buy feasible (they would at least triple the product price!).

The products will not be shipped unless you sign the forms. Only 1% of customers have queried the forms, and once they understood why, they signed up.

JUST REGISTER YOUR INTEREST BY BLATMAIL OR SEND THE FORMS OVER BY EMAIL

For Info:

TYPE A Standard or Wide track without nasty rack extensions:

TYPE B Wide track using a standard rack with nasty rack extensions::

TOP WISHBONE KITS (ROUND 3) just like these lovelies here:

Profit from this bulk buy will be donated to charity.

Edited by - efa on 3 Dec 2011 08:02:12

Edited by - efa on 3 Dec 2011 08:03:36

Edited by - efa on 15 Dec 2011 13:33:22

Edited by - efa on 15 Dec 2011 13:34:10

Edited by - efa on 15 Dec 2011 18:45:51

Edited by - efa on 15 Jan 2012 10:43:38

Edited by - efa on 15 Jan 2012 10:45:20

Hi, I like to order 2 pairs of the Balljoint Kits = GBP 290 ,- plus 2 pairs of the Track Rod Ends Kits = GBP 280,- . I have a UK adress for the delivery. For the Papal payment etc. I will phone you for a little more Info. Regards Udo-Paul Braune

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...