Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Club Decals with the flag in COLOUR

skeetsy

• Area Representative

Hi Everyone

Following on from this popular thread, I can now begin taking formal orders for club decals with the flag in red, white and blue cool smiley

The decals are 100mm long and 50mm high and are available in two varieties as follows:-

Standard Logo

or

Logo with reversed 7

on the basis of interest so far it looks as if we'll have an order of more than 50 standard logos and approximately 17 reversed 7 logos so the prices should be reasonable, but just for clarity the prices are as follows depending upon quantity:-

If there is an order of 20 decals they would be £3.80 each

If there is an order of 50 decals they would be £2.50 each

and if there is an order of 100 decals they would be £1.50 each

all plus the price of an envelope and a stamp smiley

If you want some please send me a blatmail with the quantity of "standard" logos and the quantity of "reversed 7" logos required.

I'll put a deadline of the 4th of December on this so that I can aim to sort out the final prices, email everyone for payment, receive payment and then get the decals printed and in the post to arrive before Christmas thumbs up

For those who are interested in the "inside" decals please include your requirements in your blatmail and I'll see what I can do (but I'm not promising anything until I speak to the printers!)

All the best

Richard