Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Tillets

shin.suri

They're not tillets. Slightly different.

I sat in some on Le Sept. Didn't try the two types back to back but I'd say the Mog ones are slightly bigger all round. I could push myself into the Mog ones easily where-as I can't in Tillets.

Quality of the ones I sat in was superb. They're also stiffer than Tillets.

I don't beleive anyone over here has them but could be wrong. Joachim was at Brands.

Sat in the seat at Brands - looked nice - But I have not sat in the back to back to compare with tillets as well, so cannot compare.

An interesting point about these seats that Joachim explained is that with the fixing kit Joachim supplies he includes some shims to alter the angle - the rear of the seat is the pivot (low down) so you can "recline" the seat if required. I am sure this could or is done with tillets but is a nice touch. I think the seats are lower in the car - but cannot confirm.

Greg, Q 86 NTM (Green 185BHP XF)

@ stevefoster

You can do that with the tillets. But then the deepest point of the seat comes higher. Not at our seats. Please look on this drawing. You can see the important different.

http://www.mog-racing.de/Carbon/Sitze/DRAW.JPG

You have to sit deep, because long drivers helmet look over the thinking line "top roll over bar - chassis front"

Info: The pictures from the rear view on the seats are wrong. Our new seats also are carbon in the rear!

Regards

Joachim