Click here if you are having website access problems ×

6J x 13" Wheels (Dedion minilites)

Sandy

I brought these as pairs to scrub off my old road tyres and despite having larger rears on my SLR my 205 R88s fit the 6" rims fine.

Now I have full set of 6&8" wheels these pairs need to go to clear space in the garage;

2x6Jx13" KN (Minilite style) shod with half worn budget tyres that were fitted and used for the recent club drifting day. The wheels are pretty clean but not unmarked and in particular there is paint lift on the rim edges. Clean, straight and look great fitted as a track pair

£70

2x6Jx13" Minilite (Genuine) shod with 185 R888s that are down past the markers but loads of track life left. These wheels are straight and true but have suffered from lacquer lift and corrosion around the rims

£60

These would be ideal for messing around - Save you old road tyres and fit a pair to these. Then lash the pair between the diagonals of your roll bar and swap wheels at circuit *thumbup* Hoon til your hearts content and drive home with your road tyres refitted, intact and unworn. Not that Im teaching anyone to suck eggs of course *smokin*

BM me your email address for pics - Courier / Gonads by buyer