Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Yorkshire Dales last week...

RS2000

Had a holiday in the dales last week (half term, and in the tintop ☹️ )

Only saw 1 seven - flashed my lights and got a wave *wavey*

K7LYT (I think) - yellow aero, 1.10pm Wed 26th October, on a lovely road approaching the Ribblehead Viaduct 😬

Yes twas I - and many thanks for the wave and the Flash (ooer missus) most cheering.

You were very quick to get the reg - I'm Hopeless - A lovely day - parked at Ribblehead for the sarnies and the sun went in - Set off again and out it came.

There was a bizarre speed limit of 40 mph all the way from Ribblehead down into Ingleton, I guess there were supposed to be roadworks but nothing happening all the way to Ingleton.

Sorry not to post sooner, Thanks Martin for alerting me to this.

daveR

Hi Dave - The 40mph bit does ruin that road, I remember it from my last holiday in the area a few years back and it's a fun section with the crests and dips - I think the speed limit is there because of the motorcyclists... we have my son Adam to thank for catching your reg - he quickly scribbled it down so we wouldn't forget!

I have to admit to being envious - good weather and cracking roads and scenery - I managed to get the focus airbourne a couple of times 😬 not sure what I'd have done in the 7 *eek*. The wave back was much appreciated *thumbup*