Click here if you are having website access problems ×

2007 Mazda MX5

David Brown

Due to impending arrival of a company car, my sister in Manchester is looking to sell

her Mazda MX5 Cabriolet, 2007 registered, 1798CC, petrol, manual, copper red. Mileage is 24,000. I’m the second owner having bought the car in 2008. It’s been regularly serviced by a Mazda garage and she's never had problems with it. It will be serviced again next Monday and it’s taxed till 31 January 2012.

I think she is realistic looking for around £7,250 seeing winter is approaching. Anyone interested?

Yep - I've still got both 7s - although the workload has been shouldered by the Westie BEC all year as the Caterham only managed the run to the MOT station and back and I really must get around to sorting out its reluctance to start and unpredictable cutting out in traffic! And fit a passenger seat. And passenger aeroscreen... *tongue*

I probably can't get across to Glasgow this weekend - any chance of rustling up some pictures or more details (off list if necessary)? Is it likely to be back up/across before sale?