Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Superlight No.155

Loverobot

Well known car in the club - owned by Paul Gilchrist ( of FA Cup fame! ) immediately prior to me and before him Tim Henman's brother amongst others

1.6k totally standard and full superlight spec with Rif carbon screen, cover, apollo and carbon exhaust shield

Viper blue in truly excellent condition

I have owned her for exactly a year during which apart from an IACV fault (which took ages to locate!) she is faultless

Intend a 'proper' ad and photos etc in March when the market is best but if anyone in the club is looking for a decent s/light in the meantime I would prefer to sell it here

Looking for £14.5k

Blatmail me if interested or call 07855 824919

Nick

You can add my name to the list of illustrious ex-owners *smile*. I bought the car from Millwood in September 2003 after it was sold by Mike Henman and had it for about 18 months. Eventually I sold it because it wasn't getting enough use, but it was an absolutely brilliant car and it still sounds to be in great condition. Good luck with the sale - if I wasn't now involved in the Club's Speed Championship I'd be seriously tempted.

Andrew

Thanks -I am sure you rank as illustrious! - it is a great car tbh and is totally unmolested which is prob quite rare! I will be sorry to get rid but could with the space as I am looking at a gt40 build ! It has all the 'bits' covers, doors full and half, tonneau etc etc

Infant to keep it in the club because it should remain pampered (and driven) !

Looks like car sold - really nice chap has viewed and likes it - coming back next weekend to finalise. There has been a lot of interest which surprised me at this time of year tbh but the car is really great

Will be very sorry to say bye to this car as it is a real gem

Hope the new buyer is as pleased with it as I have been

I have very mixed emotions .....