Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Willoughby Racing return to Class 1!

Lisa Beezer

After an intense week of negotiations and the longest road trip I've ever been on.... Gary and I have bought a 2004 Academy car and will be joining Class 1 next season 😬

Thanks to Matthew for not only negotiating a cracking deal for us, but also taking us all the way up to Aberdeen (yes, Aberdeen!) with his car and trailer this weekend and storing it while we find somewhere to put it! My brother is great! *thumbup*

I've really enjoyed being in Class 3 this season, but am really excited to be going back to Class 1!

Thanks everyone. It'll be really good to have another girl in Class 1 - looking forward to competing against Bec and dad's old car!

Finally think I've recovered from the trip to collect the car - this week's been tough at school but my class have been very patient as Miss Willoughby gradually became more tired as the week progressed!

• 3 weeks later...
Another milestone this weekend - the 7 is now residing in the same county as us and we've both finally sat in it! (Until yesterday Matthew was the only one of us to have a go as it was him who put it on the trailer in Aberdeen!) No blatting yet as a few little jobs need doing first, but it's getting closer and we can at least go and have a look at any time now! Looking forward to hearing next year's calendar and planning some events now.