Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Brian James Trailer For Sale

CSR Phil

I have a Brian James trailer for sale.

It is an A-Max AMT-210 / A-Max 120-2100. Although the trailer is 1.5 years old it has only been used 3 times and is in virtually new condition. Aside from the 3 occasions I have used it it as been stored in a barn at a local farm (always kept in doors). The trailer was bought to transport my CSR (now sold) and the usable trailer area is 1.96x4.00 metres. I have owned it from new. It has a gross capacity of just over 2 tons which gives it a carrying capacity of 1.5 tons. It comes with the following accessories: 2 speed mechanical winch, long ramps, centre decking, wheel chocks, heavy juty tie down straps (x4), triple lock, data tag security, a good quality wheel clamp. The current new price including accessories / VAT is just over £3200. I always aim to be fair to both sides in such matters but I think that £2000 would be a fair price given the near new condition. I would be open to negociation though obviously. I have sold by CSR (blue Superlight currently with Caterham south) and hopefully trailer to fund a house purchase. If interested please either post a reply on Blatchat or drop me an e-mail 'philip.newton@hotmail.com'.

Thank you

Phil Newton

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

Further to my original post I would let my A-Max AMT-210 trailer (A-Max 120-2100) go for £1700. Please refer to my original post for full details of accessories etc. The new cost inclusive of VAT and all accessories was £3240 when I checked earlier this year. Although the trailer is 1.5 years old as I said previously it has only ever been used 3 times and is very close to new condition. It has been kept in a large Barn ever since new. Drop me a post or e-mail me at philip.newton@hotmail.com if interested.

The bed dimensions are 1.96m x 4.00m which means the trailer will accomodate the CSR and wider track 7's and be reasonably versatile for other cars up to these dimensions and up to 1.5 ton.

'ex' CSR Phil