Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Canon 350D, BGE3 Battery Grip and Billingham 225

Tyrone

Photographs here

Canon 350D £125.00 SOLD to Rhys

Complete with original packaging,canon battery, battery charger, 18-55 kit lens, manual, connection wires, canon cd. I'll throw in a 2gb compactflash card.

The sensor probably needs a clean which doesn't look too difficult, but I haven't tried it myself. I don't know how many shutter actuations there have been, and I don't think you can extract the information from the camera.

Canon BG-E3 Battery Grip £50.00 SOLD to Rhys

Suitable for Canon 350D & 400D, comes with 1 no. aftermarket battery and the cradle for 6 x AA batteries (not supplied), I may have the box for it too, not sure. The battery grip makes the 350 a nice manageable size and portrait shots are effortless, too effortless which means I never have enough shots for the club calendar competition!

Billingham 225 camera bag £100.00

This is a lovely bag with a nice patina to it, it does have a serial number written in felt tip on the inside of the lid flap.

I'm selling the camera & kit lens because I have a 30D and I've just bought an Olympus Pen for fun. I'm selling the bag because I want a Hadley. Not sure what other information I can give. Sorry, original post was rushed due to SWMBO wanting to go out!

All are obviously used, but well looked after. P+P extra.

here

Edited by - tyrone on 25 Oct 2011 23:45:58

Edited by - tyrone on 25 Oct 2011 23:49:34

Edited by - tyrone on 26 Oct 2011 10:22:22

Edited by - tyrone on 26 Oct 2011 12:18:01

Edited by - tyrone on 27 Oct 2011 23:06:01