Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Hopefully all home from Anglesey?

Charlies Angel

I hope every one had a good trip back from Anglesey, I suspect Mike B's was a bit of a fight back through the rain, as the only arrive and driver!

Thank you to all who helped with poorly Custard on Saturday, we were not looking forward to an early bath and are very grateful for the assistance that meant we could complete the weekend. So thank you to the Calvert's and their Donor Car for the body parts,to Jeff for always having a screwdriver in his overall's pocket and to Chris G for the much needed coolant.

I suspect some wished Chris had had an early bath given his final two runs, that's not what I call jet lag!

Congratulations to Tom on securing the final Class championship

Congratulations to Jon Ward on his first Class 2 win (they are like buses)

And congratulations to Chris on securing what I believe is the first back to back championship win in the club.

Lynn

All home safely and nice to get home early in the end and have a good night's sleep. My clutch is in a million pieces, but apart from that all okay. It could easily have been the front of my car in a million pieces during 1st practice yesterday, so happy to get away so lightly.

Very well done to Chris (again) for setting such a good time yesterday and for saving my 2nd place *thumbup*.

Great to see the competition in class 3 too! Outstanding times on Saturday by the way. I think 3 of you beat Warburton with your 140BHP despite not having another 100BHP, traction and launch *smokin*

See you all soon.

Stu

Lynn - didn't David Horne and Simon Jenks "arrive and drive" too?

The drive home was sooo very long and it was a late night by the time the car and trailer were put away in their respective garages.

A thank you from us too to Les Calverts for donor organs. It's such a shame that we ended the season the way we started it - with alternator problems.

Congratulations to C H-H for a cracking last run and a fitting end to your season.

Yes, I was not the only arrive and drive.

But much appreciate the mental sympathy. 😬

Although last in class and almost last in class (Thank you Mike C!) I did begin to get back in the groove and started to drive in a more business like manner.

Looking forward to a more stable and active year next year.

Many congratulations to all winners, class, event & championship

See most of you in November, and hopefully all of you next year

Yes, the combination of rain, stationary traffic on the M6 and an inability to put the roof on due to four Kumhos stuck on the roll bar did not make it the most comfortable journey home...!

Good weekend to round off the season, though. Congratulations to all the winners!

David