Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Ally Triple pass race rad - modified to suit X/flow

Rusty Bolthole

I think we might have a plan. I am at Oulton Park all day tomorrow on a track day. I'll put the rad in the boot. If you could come up from Sandbach to collect that would be great - should take you 25 mins or so, no more.

My number is 07764 879776. Ideally if you could text me or ring when you are 30 mins away I can make sure that I am ready.

Ellie - please blatmail me your email address and I can send you my bank details. As an aside I have a modified cam timing cover which is fantastic as it allows you to change the cam timing at the rolling road by removing a centre plate. I found it invaluable! It really is a lovely little piece of kit. I'll chuck it in for another £30 if you want it. That is my final bit of Crossflow stuff other than a water pump!

Might be best if you come to my house instead. It will be the same time from Sandbach.

I'm in Northwich and have emailed you my full address. I'll leave the rad with my wife who will be in. I have put her mobile on the email so you can call her with your ETA

Can you just confirm you got the address, etc.

Many thanks for all your help!!