Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Mad new cam cover - bulk buy?

Julian Thompson

Just an update guys to keep you in the frame. Tony had a major problem with his best machine which has caused a slight delay whilst the parts were obtained ☹️

He is now, however, up and running so we are back in business.

He's not given me a revised date yet but has indicated that before Christmas is OK, which I'm sure will please us in order to use the Autosport show.

In the meantime rest assured I do keep sticking my head into his workshop to "G" him up and remind him we are still patiently waiting !

Sorry about the length of time anyway - I'm glad you've all got alternative transport and that the cam cover isn't "essential" otherwise I'd be paying for hire cars!!!!!!

Cheers

Jue

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Julian

If it'll help you at all, I can collect from you when we travel down from Scotland on Wednesday the 8th January......and deliver to Autosport...

I could possibly collect the same day from Yorkshire if that helps....

I'll be at the show all day Thursday and also Friday morning....

We're staying in Birmingham on Wednesday and Thursday nights

Lawrence

Thanks for the help on that one.

I've certainly not got a problem, but it's nice that you're there as a backup - actually I'm pretty interested to have a nosey at an anodiser's place - I have no idea about the practicalities of this sort of thing so I'd secretly like to be "forced into it!" if yoy know what I mean!

Anyhow, I'll keep you informed on everything and am going to visit our man tomorrow morning on my way to work to see what the last few days have produced!

Cheers

Jue