Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Two features I think should be added to Blatchat without delay....

EFA

Explicit Deny:

Barry, Can you scope a function where one's profile setting permits the building of a list of members who could be explicitly denied the right to respond to threads I start?

"Was this post useful"

A paradigm of the social networking "like/dislike" feature, can we have a set of radio buttons on every post where we can rate a response to a post as *smile*Useful; *rolleyes*Neutral; *mad*Totally Unhelpful

I believe the above would assist the addiction some users have to this forum.

Edited by - efa on 24 Sep 2011 10:09:20

• Leadership Team

1. Explicit Deny: Deny responses by closing the thread before the pi$$ takers start (might have missed that chance now with this one 😬)

2. "Was this post useful": *mad*Totally Unhelpful (in fact a complete waste of bandwidth 😬)

Stu.

Edited by - sforshaw on 24 Sep 2011 10:30:44

Fabulous news Barry, please implement ASAP. On the explicit deny, please ensure it denies posting rights rather than just masking the view though!

Stu, its not per thread, its global across all threads, all forums.

Agreed. So, given that why on earth do you need the facility? Any objectionable responses to your posts must come under the same rules of good conduct.

Oh, and who appointed you as UN ambassador to BlatChat? Are there any additional vacancies?

Edited by - Bellissimmo on 24 Sep 2011 15:15:00

• Leadership Team

Arnie, another ego-trip or just being over sensitive? I can't imagine why you would need such a facility (assuming you realise my earlier post was meant entirely in humour)? I always consider that anyone who throws stones should be perfectly able to catch them!

Stu.

• 4 weeks later...