Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Lots of Bits Available Very Soon - Updated

jakeandlizzy

The following parts are from a 2005 VVC 160 engine with 20k on the clock and from an immaculate engine -- even the paper sticker with the engine number on it was still clean! So all of the alloy bits, e.g. plenum/tb are very nice and the coil packs/other parts are free from any corrosion.

Some of the bits are VVC only, but the following fit any EU3 car:

VVC 160 Plenum, alloy in excellent condition - £100 (make and offer!!) - Another great upgrade compared to the plastic job

52MM Throttle Body - £85 - Cheap upgrade!

MG/Rover K-series Alternator - £40

EU3 Coil Packs - £30 each like here

Brown or blue injectors (depending on which I keep).

EU3 IACV - £30 delivered

VVC Only:

VVC 160 VVC mechanism, cams, sensors and pulleys - offers

And a bunch of other sensors, e.g. map, air/water/oil temp/TPS/Flywheel/etc.

BM me or reply if want something or if the price seems wrong, i.e. make an offer if not reasonable!

Edited by - jakeandlizzy on 19 Sep 2011 09:28:13

Edited by - jakeandlizzy on 19 Sep 2011 09:28:36

Edited by - jakeandlizzy on 23 Sep 2011 09:57:57

Id be interested in one of the sensors. At the moment I need to track down a TPS for a KV6 throttle body for a winter project, but Im also after one for a forward facing ali plenum to try and cure occasional stalling when the throttle is lifted.

Yes, they will fit....they are the same ones used on the VVC 160 engines, so can put out quite a bit. Not as much as the beige ones, but close. I also think they are smaller -- need to check though! In fact, I am sure they are as these are them here: here

Very nice condition and if looking for some colour, then they would do the trick:

For reference (scaling the Emerald):

blue 0280 156 024 192cc/min

black 0280 155 884 176cc/min

cream 0280 150 749 218cc/min

I don't know yet. Just seeing if anyone was interested at the moment -- May give it away to someone helping me with a project at the moment. In its condition it is worth £100+ though. Rather sell it here than ebay it as it would make a good big valve project or it is ready to go with a blanking kit.