Click here if you are having website access problems ×

FREE - ally/fibreglass/carbon bits- ALL GONE

phlea

I have the following if they're of use to any of the good folks on here, free to anybody who can collect...

- two carbon front wings, quite used and with a slight crack in one which may repair with a bit of carefully applied glue

- two old black rear wings, not that good (but could be repainted), but have carbon wing protectors riveted on that could be re-used

- a scuttle, black, used

That's it for now, there may be more as I'm having a bit of a clear out! :-)

Edited by - phlea on 18 Sep 2011 19:13:43

Where in Berkshire? I could use the rear wings on my race car, but I've no idea when I'd be able to get them from you ... If they're in one piece, they're good enough. And I could take the wing protectors off as I won't need those, so they'd still be available ...

Jez

Jez, I'm currently near Twyford, moving in two weeks to Goring (Oxon). The carbon protectors are riveted on and I have no time to get them off, so the offer is for you to take the wings with them attached- is this OK?

jakeandlizzy, if I get no other offers that's fine, but due to my house move time constraints I'm hoping to do this by somebody simply rocking up and taking them off me. I forgot to mention, they're drilled to be attached to the stays by bolts rather than be stuck on.

James, it is indeed, off a 1995 HPC

Thanks all.

Lazerbrain - thanks for the offer. However, I'm not sure when I'm going to be able to get that far West (!). I'm with the family near Ascot on 8 October but think that I'm going to struggle to convince them that it's a good idea to do an extra hour travelling for some caterham parts ☹️. Until then I've got overseas holiday and a trip to Angelsey to race, meaning I really have no possibility of collecting.

phlea - if you find someone else who wants them, then good luck to them (and you).

Jez