Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Curborough

Jetto

Having never been to Curborough before will I be able to leave my Caterham/trailer there this Saturday night ready for Sunday? As there is an event on Saturday I guess I'll need to turn up at about 7pm to avoid a mass of people leaving?

Jetto,

No problem leaving your car/trailer Saturday night, quite a few will be doing the same. The usual rabble will be camping onsite too (me included this year *eek*).

I understand that there are in excess of 70 competitors attending Saturday,the paddock will be congested. However, do turn up whenever you like, park up on the grass near(ish) the site entrance and bring it down a little later once the Saturday non-L7C competitors have left.

Al

As Ray says - find a nice spot and park up, plenty of room for everyone. The tanoy is adequate in the paddock (can't be heard from the spectator area). Keep an eye on the group of cars assembling prior to your own, this will give you an idea of when you need to be ready to go. The whole day is pretty relaxed, enjoy *cool* *thumbup*