Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Almond Grove near Granada

TriggersBroom

Quite an obscure For Sale message, but worth a shot - a good mate of mine in Spain has been asked by his family to help sell some assets due to the ill-health of his father-in-law, who unfortunately can no longer participate in their upkeep so much (nothing in this for me other than trying to help a mate in need):

Almond Grove near Granada

Well maintained and professionally cultivated almond grove for sale, approx. 10 miles from Baza and 13 miles from Guadix in Southern Spain (for reference, around 40 miles from Granada).

110,000m2 (11ha) plot, with around 6000 almond trees - they're 18 years old and relatively drought resistant due to the grafting methods applied when growing the original seeds. There's an equal split of two varieties, 3000 Marcona and 3000 Largueta.

Access is via a wide entrance from a tarmac road, water and electricity facilities can be easily installed due to proximity to existing services.

Price to be based on EUR 255,000, it's valued at significantly more, but the local market is difficult to sell into as it's not so easy to get credit right now. Any serious offer considered for a quick and hassle-free sale, as the family have enough to deal with right now. If an L7C member is instrumental in the sale, the family would be more than happy to make a donation to NtL *wavey*

General info in Spanish here

For more details please contact me via Blatmail and I'll forward any questions/responses as necessary, pictures on request.

Edited by - TriggersBroom on 17 Aug 2011 19:03:54