Click here if you are having website access problems ×

EXTENSION...

jackb_ms

Hi Jack,

I'm sorry, I've looked and better looked and am afraid I've come up empty-handed. I know I have a pair of these (screwed together so that I keep them as a pair!) somewhere, but cannot find them. They'll turn up next time I'm looking for something completely different I'm sure!

Sincere apologies

I should have a pair of these spare very soon. They were bought from another Blatchatter, who fitted them but are actually unused. I'm buying a set of dampers with some extensions already fitted to them, so these ones could do with a new home. Drop me an email if you still need some.

Hi Mankee

I don't relay know if I need them.

I'm trying to sort out my ride height and I though they may help or not.

I am still investigating

If they are collecting dust in your garage I may take them of you if my investigation show I need them.

Cheers

Jack

No probs Jack. Just for info, my chassis is a pre-96 with a common upper damper and wishbone fixing, so has shorter dampers than the later cars. Think the later cars use dampers with a 355mm full extension and then the widetrack extensions are another 25mm. I measured my current setup at roughly 310mm on full extension, but that's probably not accurate as they are still bolted to the car! Don't know if it's possible to slap two sets of extensions on to bump the front ride height up by 50mm?! This may all be irrelevant if you have a 21, from memory?