Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Firefox and pictures on my.lotussevenclub.com

• Area Representative

Hi Barry

See: http://213-04.com/t.asp?id=206625

This happens to me too.

Vista: (updated)

Firefox 5.0

I have tried this by clicking on the link and by going to my.lotussevenclub.com, logging and a selecting pictures.

The page loads, including a frame where the picture ought to be and within this a small disc showing a figure (98% normally but I think I have also had 95%) as if the page will load fully but does not.

Firefox is set to delete history and cookies at the end of each session but I have also cleared cookies manually and rechecked.

Are my privacy settings too high? I block pop-ups but load images automatically. JavaScript is enabled.

I have certainly viewed pictures in the past. Is this a Firefox version 5.0 issue? I can not recall if I have tried to look since the Firefox update.

I have the same problem as Golf Juliet Tango in Firefox (3.5.3) and IE6 (I know it's old but that's we are obliged to use here in the office). We run XP here and I have the same problems at home, also XP & Firefox (latest version but not Beta).

Frustrating.

Ezzer

Hi Barry,

Well it seems like you've done it, for me at least. I can see the folders and the photos in them. One little issue though, first run through in 'play' mode and some of the photos are not correctly displayed, showing only the top left quarter of the image (ie image centre is in the bottom right corner of my screen - if that makes sense) but let it run and next time through they all display correctly centred on the screen.

So yes, you seem to have cracked it so thank you. I can now see what people are talking about. Good fiddling Barry!

Cheers

Ezzer

Edited by - Ezzer Ezzer on 6 Aug 2011 11:56:12