Click here if you are having website access problems ×

OMP Red race suit (Size 48) + gloves, boots and undies

Griff

My wife was donated a full set of OMP race/track day gear to sell off towards her London Marathon fundraising efforts. It's all 100% brand spanking new, still in the boxes and bags, with tags etc and only taken out to check the labels/codes. Everything is Nomex III and at Demon Tweeks this little lot would set you back a mere £578 including VAT, P&P.

Up for grabs are:

OMP First race suit, size 48, bright red with yellow trim (Collar code is 05.218.CSAI.96) so I assume is out of date for racing but not for track days and less critical events.

OMP race gloves, small, matching bright red

OMP Clubman race boots, size 39, and yes also bright red

OMP Nomex long johns & long sleeve top, white

OMP Nomex socks

A dazzling bargain if you can fit into them, so please check the OMP sizes here before offering. Blatmail me if you'd like photos. This is a for a great cause with 100% of proceeds going to the local Sue Ryder hospice. I'll also bend her arm to throw in a pair of free entry tickets to the great petrolhead event she's organising at Castle Combe on March 17th next year (watch this space) if sold to/via a fellow Blatchatter.

Cheers,

Mike

Edited by - Griff on 7 Aug 2011 11:39:30

• 2 weeks later...

Now on eBay.

If you know anybody who might like this set, please help us to sell it - 100% of proceeds to Sue Ryder Leckhampton Court Hospice (the chosen charity for my other half's London Marathon fundraising efforts).

Cheers *thumbup*