Click here if you are having website access problems ×

1 Red + 1 Yellow past Ladybower Inn on A57

grumpy the 7th

Hi Roger, Long time no see *wavey*

I may have been the red one in the afternoon, but not travelling with the Yellow car. It was such a nice day I went for my second blat, albeit a very slow and steady one with all the traffic.

PeteSV

Hi Roger

If it was pm and the yellow car had a black stripe it was me on my way back from Glossop trying out the new surfacing on the A57. There was too much traffic about to give it a proper test but it is a massive improvement on the previous lunar lanscape.

Wow, a double spotted double answered

Pete, hi. you were nearly a 'full pint' before the yellow one so assumed you weren't together. GJH (Graham?) it would be about 4pm.

Quote - There was too much traffic about to give it a proper test but it is a massive improvement on the previous lunar lanscape end Quote - Dont suppose they'll increase the speed limit though 🙆🏻

I had the weekend with friends staying at the Yorkshire Bridge Inn (highly recommended *thumbup*) to celebrate a 180th bithday (3 of us *wink*) with walking over the Derwent edges.

The roads were far too busy for proper runs in the afternoon but we heard (from the top of the moors) some bikers on the snake early morning giving it 'full chat'

Our last proper blat was two weekends ago when we went to the Herts BBQ overnight do. there were 27x7's and one 21 parked up in Dicks paddock.

rog

Edited by - roger heeley on 27 Jul 2011 09:50:44