Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Any old laptop

Alex Wong1697456877

Apparently (I've just found out) my customer has a habit of selling off such equipment so I've just placed an order for all future laptops based on the belief that there's probably a few people like you (me included) who would prefer an old laptop bouncing around in their Se7en than their new one.

I can't guarantee timescales, but will give you second refusal Alex (already promised one to someone else). It is likely that when one comes up, I might be asked to buy 5 or 6 as they tend to replace them in those quantities.

Worcs L7 club joint AO.//Membership No. 4379//Azure Blue SLR No. 0077//Se7ens List Tours

Whilst I cannot be classed as "a certainty" I do know that we're talking about PII's and PIII's at about 350 to 500Hhz. Most have 64Mb RAM and 2Gb to 6Gb drives.

I have no idea of costs but I am not seeking to make anything on them at all. Just glad to help. Will let you know as soon as I do. Prompt me in a couple of weeks if you've heard nothing.

Apparently we get far more desktops for sale here if anyone's interested. Certainly not anything like the latest spec, but useful if you need a permanent "garage presence" as I do.

Worcs L7 club joint AO.//Membership No. 4379//Azure Blue SLR No. 0077//Se7ens List Tours

Alex

Not sure if its what you want but I have just found under my desk (unused for over 12months) a Sony PCG 747 laptop.

Spec is:

Pentium 266MMX

96Mb Ram

Windows Me

4 Gb HDD

Removable Floppy/CD Rom (can't find floppy drive at the moment)

12" TFT Screen

Mouse Pad & external mouse

Not sure whats its worth, make me a sensible offer!! *confused*

Graham

*confused* The not so New Competition Secretary, in fact already jaded *confused*

*cool* 1700 Live Axle X/Flow, new pb at Curb, Loton Park and Shelsley Walsh in 2002 *cool*

Alex

I was thinking of something slightly higher, more like £300, but may be open to a closer offer

Graham

*confused* The not so New Competition Secretary, in fact already jaded *confused*

*cool* 1700 Live Axle X/Flow, new pb at Curb, Loton Park and Shelsley Walsh in 2002 *cool*

Alex

Deal, I'll find the floppy drive, Roger has suggested I give it to him at Llandow, is that OK with you?

Graham