Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Supersport with R400 upgrades for sale

AlexCameron

For sale my hardly used Supersport with R400 upgrades as set out. X registration (Nov 2000) and purchased by me from the only previous owner in January 2004 when it had done 11,919 miles and was at that time a 1.6 supersport. Since then it has had almost everything upgraded first by Hyperion and then by The 7 Workshop. In 2006 Hyperion installed a new R400 engine built by Minister when the mileage of the car was 13,400. Also upgraded were the brakes and suspension all round. At 14,200 miles new anthracite wheels and CR500 tyres were fitted (larger rears). Since 2009 and Hyperion going out of business the car has been maintained by The 7 Workshop who have regularly serviced the car and arranged for MOTs. In 2011 at 14,700 miles The 7 Workshop installed a limited slip diff. Mileage now 14,900. MOT to 20/3/12 and tax to 31/3/12. Colour blue, tillett seats and harnesses, full weather gear and heater, 5 speed box. As you would expect from a car with an R400 engine this is very rapid and handles fantastically. £19,995 ono. Tel Alex on 07768 464 913 or email for more details and pictures at alexander.cameron@hotmail.com

Edited by - AlexCameron on 13 Jul 2011 17:17:03

Sorry alex but i agree with the others. Don't think the R400 had a dash plaque but all were 6speed with carbon bits, superlight suspension etc which it seems your car does not have.

I would list all the spec it has but call it a Roadsport.

Sounds like a nice car. Surely an ad on Pistonheads is in order?

I don't understand the significance of a dash plaque (or absence of a dash plaque). It's just a bit of metal stuck to the dash... OK maybe it has a number on it, but that's hardly significant.....

You cannot sell one model of Seven as another. If you had bought and paid a premium for a R400 you would be a bit *mad* if you found out it was not

My 19year old live axle car has 200 bhp but it ain't no R400

Quoting BenF: 
Sounds like a nice car. Surely an ad on Pistonheads is in order?

I don't understand the significance of a dash plaque (or absence of a dash plaque). It's just a bit of metal stuck to the dash... OK maybe it has a number on it, but that's hardly significant.....

The only point I was making is that if an R400 has a plaque, those cars would be genuine R400s.