Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Radiator, red ARB (standard track), engine brackets and mounts

CharlesElliott

Hi Martin,

Unfortunately Toby Briant got tagged, span 90% and ended up broadside in front of me with about three laps to go. I hit his front wheel straight on and whilst I definitely need to see our friend Bruce at Arch, it might just be a couple of horizontal tubes at the front.

So yes, I do need engine mounts and ARB if you have them!

Edited by - CharlesElliott on 11 Jul 2011 12:04:57

I'll check tomorrow night, I've gone wide-track and had a full set of arbs, of which I've sold one - will need to check which still available. I'm pretty sure I've got engine mounts though.

I'm probably the closest sevener to Arch as well - so if the car is going there we can prob fix a handover.

I've got a triple pass rad to go on the car, in which case the standard one is spare, but I need to engineer an additional hose and somewhere for the temp sensor to go first. also don't have much time next weekend - when's your next race ie deadline?

Charles,

Sorry to hear about the problem in Zandvoort. I have a narrow track red anti-roll bar that you can have for nothing or a donation to NtL if you choose. It's imperial, but it has had metric bolts in the fixing brackets so they may need to be re-tapped, or I guess you have these from the previous bar?

I presume I can just wrap some paper around it and put it in the mail? BM me if you're interested.

Jez