Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Another one bites the dust

Team Escargot

Sad news for me - I have just sold my SV!

I am sure its gone to a good home but due to this and a reality check that the number of events I can do this year and next will be extremely limited (perhaps 3- 4) I will not be buying another seven before the end of 2012.

There maybe the possibility of a duel drive for one or two events (requires massive seat adjustment, lowered floor and clearance for a 6’ 3” 16 stone heavy weight) All offers kindly considered.

So you may not have seen the last of me yet! (maybe Anglesea?)

I wonder if I will be the only club member that doesn’t actually own a seven?

Have a great championship – I will be watching the results (Avon 1st this year I predict!)

Nick

PS I may have some parts to sell - so watch this space.

Nick - sorry to see you go - hope it is not too long before you are back in the fold *wavey*

I hope it wasn't last years laps around Anglesey that put you off 😬 😬

Hopefully see you in the paddock and at the very least offering words of wisdom and encouragement *wink*

Chris *wavey*

We will miss you in Class 4b Nick, think of us whilst you are filling those busy retirement days and come back and join us soon.

If you are looking for a duel drive (duel - engagement in combat between two individuals with matched weapons) - I can recommend some competitors who may be able to oblige, however you may find a dual drive is more your style. *tongue*

Enjoy your summer,

Lynn x.

Hi Nick, been away for a couple of days, so I have only just read the news.

What a shock. You kept it quiet at Combe.

Who's entry number will I have in the future.

See you soon,

All the best

Jeremy

That was a surprise Nick.

Very sorry to see you departing, hopefully temporarily.

Why don't you buy Simon's car, remove the flappy paddles and you will then have a Class 4 the same as Stu's 😬

Ouch Mr Forster *nono*

I think there's some text missing - "you will then have a class 4 car (that sounds) the same as Stu's" ........ *tongue*

See you at Harewood where I assume you will be bringing that beautiful Lotus engined car that's so clearly lacking in horsepower 😬 😬

Stu