Click here if you are having website access problems ×

1x new Piper 1320 for K-series, 2x track rod ends, various small stuff

Mankee

I bought a pair (obviously!) of Piper 1320s from DVA earlier on in the year with a view to sticking them in my standard 1800K. Long story, but one of them is now in a VVC-engined Elise racer and I'd like to sell the other new and unused cam and spend the money on finishing off my widetrack, Tran-X Type 9 and steering rack projects.

I was going to go for 633s, but these 1320s are little bit wilder and would fit into a completely standard non-VVC engine without having to change the valve springs. They will fit on the exhaust side of VVC engines as well, but not inlet.

As said, it's brand new and unused, but was removed from the packet for a quick inspection for head clearance while I was round DVA's 6 months ago. I'm after £200 including insured delivery Clicky (no picture of the actual camshaft I'm afraid)

If anyone is thinking of fitting this cam to the inlet side of an EU2 engine with distributor, I can throw in a rotor arm drive for FREE. They are £40 to buy new, if you can actually find one for sale. *smile*

Next up, I've got a couple of brand new and unused track rod ends that fit onto the ends of the steering arms. Unsure of brand but they are equivalent to QH1572S available from Caterham. £25 including delivery Clicky

OMP harness/belt pads, ideal if your other half is moaning about harnesses or belts cutting into them. I have two pairs of these I think. £5 per pair Clicky

Reverse light and fog light. Can't even remember which ones work or not as I never had to test them. I just knew that I didn't need them so removed them while I was moving the fuel pump. Lenses are a bit battered but the backings might be useful to someone. FREE! Clicky

Pair of standard K16 pulleys. £10 Clicky

Standard Banner battery strap. £2 Clicky

Filler neck shroud thingy. £5 Clicky

The two rubber seals that go on the upper and lower cam belt covers and fit around the (reundant) engine mount on the front of the engine. £2 Clicky

• 4 weeks later...