Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Shelsley Walsh

Shaun_E

• Support Team

Had a great day today at Shelsley - blue sky and sunshine and very warm.

the quicker of the 2 at 31.78s.

I think the winners were:

Class 1 Paul Brown

Class 2 Matt Jenkins

Class 3 Richard Price

Class 4 Mike Sankey

Class 5 Mark Durrant

but I stand to be corrected.

Echo what Shaun has said - Shelsley on a warm sunny day is just so perfect, great setting, great competition and a bar afterwards *wink*

Well done to all the class winners - particularly Mike - he allowed me to hold the new class record for 2 hours before moving the goal post - a great drive Mike 😶‍🌫️ So that is Mike with a class win, a class record and the honour of carrying the yellow trowel at Harewood 😬 😬

Well done to all class competitors for a good days competition with no serious mishaps *smile*

See you all at Harewood - Chris *wavey*

It really is a great venue and the competition certainly made it exciting *smile*

Congratulations to Matt for equaling my Class 2 record as well 😬, but I am not sure I really deserve the yellow trowel for just a little *eek* touch of the bank on the way out of the top S.

Congrats to Ian for avoiding any more aerobatic displays - even with a bit of a hangover - I blame the Chairman !

Mike

• Area Representative

My T1 run

32.25sec *smile*

Tom managed a 32.30 on is P2 run (on only his second ever run up Shelsley *eek*), but didn't quite manage to turn it into the result that he would have liked.

His Ess split was 0.11sec quicker than my best on his T2 run, but then this happened here.

If he'd have braked just a touch earlier.......... *smile*

Wonderful day, really enjoyed it *thumbup* Mike I'll think you'll find I was 0.02 quicker than your record *nono* shame it won't count..why does P2 so often end up being the quickest run?!

Oh, an Mike, you'll never guess who recommended to Mark that you should get the trowel 😬 😬 😬

Well it might have been a bit close in the photo, but I am sure this doesn't deserve the yellow trowel

here

One of the few consolations is that I just know that Matt is bound to get it some time soon 😬

I still don't know how to do the linky thing - now editeded with the linky thing 😬!

Mike

Edited by - mikes on 4 Jul 2011 10:32:28

Edited by - mikes on 4 Jul 2011 10:56:12