Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Shower Cap (from bulk buy)

CharlesElliott

Unfortunately the excellent shower cap that 7heavensoon/Guy had made doesn't quite work for my race car with cage so I am going to have to sell it on ☹️

As you will have seen from the other comments, the cover is very well made, it just doesn't quite work for my (unusual) setup. As this is a 'cage' version of the cover, it is identical to the normal version except comes with the additional straps with poppers which are unused/unfitted.

I will take £40 incl postage.

• Area Representative

Hi Charles, I have got a standard academy car with D shaped roadsports cage. If it will fit that one, I'll have it. Why is your set up different though?

Nick

Nick - Guy has posted some pictures that show a slight gap where each side meets the body (see here), hence the extra straps. However, that is as designed.

The issue on my race car is that in addition to the cage itself, I have an FIA rain light, camera clamps, GPS aerial and a number of other things that stick up from the cage and therefore take it from being well tailored to too small. As I say, it is really because of all the 'stuff' on my cage that I have a problem.

Edited by - CharlesElliott on 1 Jul 2011 08:51:46

Edited by - CharlesElliott on 1 Jul 2011 12:51:07