Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Exhaust parts

naddy

SLR/VHPD Exhaust can, 6 inch diameter. Some grounding marks underneath, nothing serious. Comes with black heat shield £70 I think it's CC part no. CSP535 sold

SLR/VHPD Race can, 7 inch diameter. Polished, no heat shield. Leading edge of the silencer is creased at the top and there is a dent in the side. With a heat shield it would look good. £50 I think it's CC part no. CSP564 sold to paul

Standard K 4-1 manifold, good condition. £50 CC part no. CSP361

Standard K Catalyst/silencer assembly with black heat shield, done about 14000 miles and cat has always passed at MOT time. £100. Provisionally sold

Pics here

P&P extra

Edited by - naddy on 29 Jun 2011 22:33:45

Edited by - naddy on 1 Jul 2011 21:13:11

Edited by - naddy on 2 Jul 2011 09:13:59

Edited by - naddy on 4 Jul 2011 18:54:35

Edited by - naddy on 21 Jul 2011 13:01:01

SLR/VHPD Race can, 7 inch diameter. Polished, no heat shield. Leading edge of the silencer is creased at the top and there is a dent in the side. With a heat shield it would look good. £50 I think it's CC part no. CSP564

first dibs on this please

all the best paul

chambomg@aol.com

Hi Paul, I don't mind dibs but could you clarify your intentions please. Apologies if you have tried to mail me but I've not received anything... You have first refusal.

I've had dibs via blatmail too, can you also clarify your intentions too please.

Thanks everyone *smile*

Edited by - naddy on 2 Jul 2011 09:16:04