Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Advance Warning of Bikeshed Closure

FH

OK folks, the bikesheds will be out of action for half an hour next week - on a date to be arranged - so that a certain cross-dresser and enfant terrible receives his just desserts for hoodwinking honourable L7C members through the posting of a spurious thread on BlatChat 😳

Any members who have been mentally or physically damaged by 'gardenpathednosis' , may either view the thrashing from the bikeshed wall or for a small fee, administer their own personalised form of beating as long as the Bikeshed Committee agrees with the intended form of punishment 😬

FH

Master Tutor in Thread Hijackdom *tongue*

Mais bien sure m'amselle 😬

You may note from elsewhere that I am presently compiling a book and you may, if you wish, be the first recipient of a copy for your enlightenment and edification *wink* or should I speak sotto voce to the cumeriphobic with whom you share domicilary arrangements 🤔

Now how's that for hijacking one's own thread 😳

FH

(being dragged by the ears to go and slave over a hot stove.... Mr FH is starving) *tongue*

No, no Mr Hoops. Monsieur OiseauSiffle is an innocenti *wink* The person who is in line for a thrashing pretended to be a female newcomer on BC 😳

BTW, Good afternoon *biggrin* Why aren't you out blatting? I'm stuck in here, trawling through a week and a half's worth of e-mails, finger poised over the "delete" button, getting rid of a load of wibble from another source (Not CAM7's either) 😬

FH

p.s. Mr FH greatly enjoyed his dinner, thank you *thumbup* I made pizzas, using home made bases and sauce and Spanish Chorizo (imported from the country of its sossigeness last week) YUM *tongue* *tongue*

Message for Rachael,

Having just heard our beloved 'president' ranting on in the background, pray take a little word of warning about ruling the world. You are far too nice to start emulating 'people' such as he. Take care oh fair one, you're better off concentrating on your hijacking, which I must confess is coming along very nicely.... *wink*

I have sat cross-legged pondering the true and just punishment for the wrongdoer. All I ended up with was cramp 😳 *eek* Therefore, I feel that clemency is in order on this occasion, with a stern warning being administered. How does the rest of the Council feel ?

FH

Ban Party Conferences........concentrate on 'parties' *thumbup* 😬

Hmm yes, you could be right there - as ruler of the world, I might actually be expected to make important decisions and really I don't have the time, Blatchat comes first 😬 Maybe I will wait and become ruler of the world later if life *wink*

Thanks FH, for pointing this out to me!

As regards the wrongdoer, on this occasion how about a severe telling off, administered by a scary person, with threats that if there is any repeat of the behaviour extremely serious punishment will swiftly follow?

*wink*

Rach

Plans to be ruler of the world on hold, while concentrating on hijacking

I suggest our next door neighbour's shed as a place to lock the impostor (and Big boy) - located not far from them, so easy enough for us to lure them there and it is only just big enough for two people - could certainly be interesting *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek*

😬

Rach

Thread Hijacker and Terrorist Extraordinare 😬

you've met big boy. he is a regular cam7er. he decided his usual nicknmae would be a little too much so i offered him "bigboy" and he seems to have taken it...

suffice it to say that a night behind the bikeshed with him might be painful.... 😳 *eek* 😳 *eek* 😬

how confused are the non-cam7ers then 🤔

HOOPY assistant thread hijacker R706KGU

• 1 year later...