Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Ferrari 308 GT4 1979

oldbutnotslow

Is it just me, who doesn't think it's beautiful?

I'll be the first to admit I'm not a Fezza fan at all, but I really don't like the shape of that car *confused* I've seen a lot of much nicer shaped looking ones, over the years!

I agree it's not one of Ferrari’s best - a Bertone design rather than the rest which were Pininfarina. This is the general view and reflected in their values – the 410/412 and Mondial are the only cheaper ways to Ferrari ownership. But I think that there is something nicely understated about it and this looks a very nice example.

Edited by - MusCat on 30 Jun 2011 17:53:53

Quoting TobyCoulson: 
I used to have one of those, Very underrated car. I bought mine for £13.5k and sold it for £45k just as the classic car market peaked in 1988, The best thing I ever did with a motorcar.

*&%@^! - that's a profit. Did you restore it first?

I do remember that period. 365BB's were selling for truly crazy money.

Quoting Lambretta: 
Quoting TobyCoulson: 
I used to have one of those, Very underrated car. I bought mine for £13.5k and sold it for £45k just as the classic car market peaked in 1988, The best thing I ever did with a motorcar.

*&%@^! - that's a profit. Did you restore it first?

I do remember that period. 365BB's were selling for truly crazy money.

Nothing more than a respray and then another respray paid for by insurance when a tree fell on it during the Hurricane of 87. Just being lucky and cashing in on the Ferrari mania of the 80s.