Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Marshall JCM2000 DSL50 Guitar Amp and Cab

AndrewGP

Marshall JCM2000 DSL50 Guitar Amplifier & Marshall 1936 Lead 2x12 Cabinet.

I'm selling them as family and work commitments mean I very rarely get to play the guitar nowadays and I cannot justify having such an expensive amp. I have only ever used the amp and cab occasionally as we have 2 small children and they dislike how loud it can go!

The DSL 50 head is in very good condition, works perfectly and sounds absolutely superb. I had it serviced last year by Chris Taylor at Audiotech in Wootten Bassett who replaced all the valves including the two EL34 power amp valves with good quality Marshall ones. He also re-biased the amp and checked it over at the same time. As such it will not need any maintenance for a long time. Since the service it has only had very minimal use, no more than a few hours maximum as I generally use a small 15w Marshall practise amp. I have always warmed up and cooled down the valves properly. The foot switch is included in the auction (along with a spare).

The Marshall 1936 Lead 2x12 150w Cab is in good condition; there is a small rip in the covering but this has been repaired to a good standard and isn't that noticeable. It is in perfect working order and the speakers sound fabulous. The Marshall speaker cable lead is also included.

The amp and cab have only rarely been out the house and have spent the majority of their time inside in my guitar room. We don't smoke and have no pets. I'm happy to demo - we are near Swindon should you want to see and hear it.

Due to the bulk and the weight this is collection only with cash payment preferred if possible.

Listed on eBay stating tonight number 160606360947 but happy to end the auction early for a decent offer. Please drop me a blatmail if you would like to see some images.